Monday, January 10

Challenge Ahead -DS106

Seemingly addicted now to a frenetic workpace albeit during official holiday time, prior to Christmas I registered for Jim Groom's Digital Storytelling MOOC believing the commencing date of January 10 to be galaxies away. Alas, in the midst of a break on my cousin's property down the South Coast of NSW and with intermittent internet connectivity I realise today that the space ships have launched and prioritising is in order. Reading Alan Levine's post describing how some participants have already embarked on the project with feverish enthusiasm I realise it's time to head back to Sydney and some serious video editing if I'm not to fall behind in yet another course. I intend to steer clear of distracting signposts this time and focus on the tasks immediately at hand in an endeavour to actually complete something for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment